PAWS for Reading
Pause, take a break and enjoy a good book.
UEN-Utah online library
Policies & Procedures
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
READ - RESPECT - RESPONSIBLE
As we prepare to start inventory, this week we are talking about the 3 R's. Specifically, being RESPONSIBLE in the media center and helping the shelves to stay in order.
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
This week we are watching the beginning of the video "The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore" then discussing the importance of words & books in our lives.
“I know nothing in the world that has as much power as a word. Sometimes I write one, and I look at it, until it begins to shine.”
Friday, January 4, 2013
10 Reading Goal Ideas for 2013
1. Read 20-30 minutes a day
2. Read a chapter a day
3. Read ten chapters in 1 week
4. Read a whole series
5. Read a whole shelf
6. Read all the books from one author
7. Read a book for each letter of the alphabet
8. Read books that spell out your name
9. Read __ number of books in __ number of days
10. Read more books than you did last year